How To Reflash the box without acess to MENU -> EMERGENCY FLASH This procedure should be used ONLY in case that was not possible acess to Menu.
1) Download a new firmware from the Azbox web site. (Format of software should be patch.bin)
2) Copy the firmware file to your USB memory stick.
3) Insert the USB memory stick into the USB port of the digital receiver.
4) Power OFF and POWER ON the reciever with the USB Memory INSIDE.
5) Wait for instructions on VFD or in screen. If you cannot see anything on TV screen use RCA or scart (not HDMI)
6) If every thing is ok The receiver will install new Software and you can recovery back the control of your receiver.
AND IF YOU CANNOT GO TO TO BOOT MENU (STEP 5), or if your box STAY all time on booting phase, reboot it and when saw Checking … on VFD press several times the button OK until go to BOOT MENU.
DO NOT DO THIS OPERATION WITH A NTFS HDD PLUGGED “IN”
!!!! “DO NOT” POWER OFF OR REBOOT DURING THE UPDATE PROCESS !!!!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Your USB memory must be formatted in the FAT file system. Otherwise, the digital receiver cannot recognize your USB memory. In addition, the digital receiver can only recognize files and directories which are named with only alphabetic, numeric and underscore letters. If there is a file or folder named with other letters, the digital receiver cannot recognize not only it but also its subsequent files and folders.